Waiting for another blessing...

Friday, April 19, 2013

Staying Busy

God is teaching me how to patiently wait.

One way to patiently wait is to stay busy. 

There are lots of things I can do to stay busy.

One thing that I have been doing to stay busy is to run. 

Running is not something I can say that I honestly enjoy.  I do, however, enjoy how it makes me feel afterwards.  It has also given me lots of time to pray. 

Sweet Husband thinks I should put all this running to good use. 

So next Saturday I will be running 13.1 miles to try and raise money for our adoption.  Running longer than I ever dreamed I would be able to run. 

But then again, that is what this journey has been about from the beginning.

Doing things I never dreamed I would be doing.  Heading down a path I never dreamed I would be taking.  Experiencing blessings I never dreamed I would experience.  Growing in my faith more than I ever dreamed possible. 

Who knows what tomorrow's dreams will bring...

 
If you would like to help support our dream please click the "donate" button below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment